Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mommom

Happy birthday baby girl! You are so amazing!! Your are my biggest inspiration!!! I love waiting on the right man with you till were skin and bones ;) I love your handwriting and opinion even when I don't agree. I love your silky sayings and your crazy thoughts!!! I think your the funniest lady around and you amaze me everyday!! You make me laugh and you make me cry. I love our conversations and your ability to speak your mind


Most of all I think it's hilarious that I'm writing this while your talking to me and I have no clue what your talking about...you picked Applebees to eat at, thank heavens you changed your mind from steak n' shake and were waiting for it to open because we both ready a half hour early...


Love you granny!!!

P.S. Your laugh is infectious

No comments: