Saturday, March 29, 2008

Im feeling Enchanted

I'm sitting here listening to the Celtic woman. o gosh! I love them! I feel like I'm dreaming when i listen to them! like I'm in a fairy tale...

So, I suppose you could call tonight the first family home evening we've had in a long while. No never mind...really when isn't my mom dad me Lauren and mike all together...one day I wont be stuck in the middle...maybe some day when I don't need to use the spell check on here since this is for big girls huh Lauren! ha ha

Point being, we watched Enchanted tonight! Great! movie! Since i come from a family full of princess I truly can relate to the movie! ha ha. No but really everyone go home and watch that stinkin movie! You'll love it trust me, o and download some Celtic woman..there truly amazing!

p.s i kinda like the spell check ;)

p.s.s Prom is coming up..no fun! well it should be fun but not for me if I'm dateless...but I really want to see if there are any cute modest dresses. I know thers not. But its worth a try!

3 comments:

..................... said...

babe your the best!

Katie and joe said...

erica! modest prom dresses exist that are CUTE i promise! they might cost a little extra, but they are out there! come take a trip to utah and i will find one for you or do some looking online! and if you want to make a dress modest my mom is great at helping out!

..................... said...

I really really am!! I mean this time next week we get scrapple for breakfast!!!