Wednesday, April 2, 2008

54 and so SUNNY!

WOW! This weather is crazy but i truly love it! Lily and I have decided we would write our post outside today! Don't worry I have pictures!


It's okay.I know my sunglasses are cool.

Blazzin


My Little Guy

The Ladies

haha it looks like me and my sister! check that blogspot girls!
We got up for a water break and look who took over!
I love her SMILE
You did good lily, real good!
..soo it took me about 3 tries to get this right. Great day for the most part. O, it was also Autism day. I love Jenny McCarthy! You tell em girl! She was on Larry King tonight if any of us are confused and her son was ONCE autistic he is now "healed".
P.s I'm stuck in a rut...ugh I cant wait to be in Maryland away from DRAMA..eww I cant believe I'm saying that...YES! I FINALLY SENT MY APARTMENT AND SCHOOL PAPERS IN!!! I'M GOING TO COLLEGE!!!

2 comments:

..................... said...

thats cute!

Beth said...

Hey Erica! That's too funny! She was actually here visiting me in Houston just last week. A lot of people say we look the most alike out of anyone in our family. Several years ago, we were at the beach and someone asked if we were twins...kind of funny since we're 10 years apart! Anyway, how are you? Finishing up high school, right?