Tuesday, October 21, 2008

School days

So, Home work is what I do alot of these days. Thats fine. I want to know all I can about this stuff. But dosnt mean its all clicking. But I think im like one of the best in the class. Dosnt mean I'm great, just means I give a great pedi and facial! tomorow is cleaning day. BORING! I'm just glad to have chp. 8 done with. I got a 73 on my test. I know horribul, but it was the best in the class if that says anything...sorry mom! I tried, I know I could have tried harder but I am working hard! I really want to get a job at a resort over the summer I think so I need to be really good so that they'll hire me even if I'm a newbie!

So, heres me writing my 5 page paper on ch. 8. We have to do this when we dont get at least an 80 on our tests. 6 points people! gosh gosh gosh!
and yes it is 2 a.m. awww the life of a college kid! FREEDOM! BAHHAHAHA and yes I use cheap Suave lotion. Its Coca Butter, I hate it but I cant waste it..It cost like 7 bucks! :( me no likey poor poor life.

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

You'll make it, Erica. You're one of the most determined ladies I know! If you need any practice on people, you know who to call. :) I'm proud of you!

..................... said...

Like the new page...when you get here for thanksgiving i'm buying you some lotion!!