Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fun day at school. We went out for breakfast and carved pumpkins. this is my pumpkin. shes got tattoos...shes pretty much a rock star!





This is all the girls, basics and masters. were all friends!



These are my nails. i did ithem! thats boo, candy, bat, skull,kitty


ghost, spider, moon cloud, witch hat, and candy corn.





arnt those the cutest glasses!





We had a murder mystery for inrichment. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! i looked the most guilty but it wasnt me!







Thats me and my man! haha he was my husban!








Thats all of the charcheters




he done it!! he jurnalist! o no!

2 comments:

Katie and joe said...

what a fun halloween! ou look so cute all dressed up!

Porter Family said...

I'm so glad you're having such a great time. Your pumpkin was fantastic! You have some crazy mad fingernail-polishing skills, sister!