Sunday, December 21, 2008

THERE HERE THERE HERE!

...well not yet.

JESSICA IS COMING JESSICA IS COMMMING! AND SHES BRING AARON TOO!! aarons my biiiggg brother
...i guess i have to mention their kid...brady..O I CANT DO IT!! sorry jessica! we are really really excited for you to come but omgsh!! THAT KID!! he is the cutest kid you have ever seen! im so excited to see my little nephew! BRADY ooo you are sooooooo cute! haha so ill stope freaking out now, im sure you can all tell i love my little guy! theyll be here in about 2 hours :) cant wait


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the shout out! Love you! I'm glad we're here!

Porter Family said...

Three days until Chad gets home! I'm sure you don't have a countdown for that one. It's a pity that your mom isn't even that excited about it...:) J/K