Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Bestie,


My best friend Aly knows all about me. If I had a secret she would know it, If I were upset she would make me feel better and if I were hungry she would pig out with me :)


7th grade rolled around and My best friend then, Melissa, wanted to get a cat. Therefor so did I and she knew this girl that was giving away kittens. So, one afternoon my sister and I went over to aly's and picked up my devil of a kitten. Then on I always recognized her and when I saw her in the hall I would say heyyy you gave me my cat! Our 8th grade class got split into different schools so I didnt see aly again till freshmen year. She was in my science class. She was so cute and always so happy! I got my first ticket on the way home from her birthday party. We were friends ever since. The picture above is from our sophomore year homecoming. I have more pictures of us at my house but these are all I have on my laptop.
Thanks larlar for tagging me! I liked this one!