Monday, March 9, 2009

The Busy girl,

Recently I went skiing for the first time ever! It was purely amazing! My friend from back home invited me to come on his boys outing skiing. His dad was my partner, sadly the second run he hurt himself, were going with he was going down the diamond:)


This is the mountain that we skied and boarded.



To get to the diamond you had to ride on this beautiful Gondola. We rode it up and we rode it down. Perfect.


I did not have any actual gear for this so I borrowed just about everything. My great friend Jack let me barrow his goggles and his coat. They were both amazing!



This is the three of us.




This is Chris and his cousin. how cute!



That is it so far. Things are going pretty good around here. Its relaxed and everyone is getting along. I'm sad that this chapter of my life is coming to an end but I'm so excited for what is to come, like you wouldn't believe.


No comments: