Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I guess all I have to say is my birthday wasn't so so bad at all! actually It was amazing! where to begin..
So, Sunday I was feeling so down and out. But, Then I got a happy birthday wish from a boy I was in love with my sophomore year and as my sister soon reminded me I am still the same little 16 year old girl. I often wonder to myself when will I grow up? What will I be like when I'm not like me. I can even imagine being mature enough to be called a grown up. I know that day is in the near future but I don't think my 16 year old self will ever be gone forever. Which I don't mind at all. Sunday night some friends came over. I was really glad someone changed their mind and came...it meant a loooot! My friend Chris even brought over his little sisters! They are soooo cute and well as the youngest kid in the family I really relate to little kids! hahahaha They always have me tuck them in when I'm at there house around bed time. Its one of my favorite things to do. They are so adorable!

Yesterday we had some bad news and I though my day might even be ruined. But, My family came through as they always do and took me to a cardinals game!! It was sooooo much fun and I was with my favorite people ever. My sister takes such good care of me! did I mention she even decorated the house for me when I came home from church! What a good big sis!! I had a blast at the game and I love just being with my friends. So, What I can learn from this is birthdays a great and they will always be great as long as I'm with the ones I love. Age is just a number, I'm only as old as I let myself be. Good think I wont let myself get that old!!!


No comments: