Monday, July 13, 2009

I've bascially been MIA for a while now... I know I'm sorrry!! alot has been going on. here is my life in pictures.


(Chris and MY blanket. :) so silly!)



(I went for two days to girls camp and it was wonderful! I got to go and just camp and be with my friends. I girls camp and I would go every year if I could...and I have so far! I hope I get to the camp leader one day! Seriously that would be the camp to die for! PROMISE!)

(Charity and myself after our water balloon fight)

(Me, Charity, Nibs, DG)


(I made the first years get up and dance with their fruit in their mouths!)

(Me, Nibs, DG)

(Charity and my bossy self <3)


(The Church Besties)

(I also went to the Fray concert! Sooo much fun!!)

(Church boys. Bryan, Me, Josh, Chris.)




(My Bestie!)


(yep)


(Bryan so cute!)

(We went to Joseph Smiths memorial, so sad!)



(so peiceful)




(On our way in the Carmedic Van!)

(SIX FLAGS!)

(The boss. I couldnt ride I had a bag with me)


(Chris, Me, Whitley, Chad)


(I love this but Chris hates it. Wasnt aloud on FB so its on the blog)


(20 dollar pizza. nice)



(Whitley and myself, are you freaky? yep)

...That is it! I pretty darn happy right now! Very very happy to be home for the summer. Everything is great! I am so blessed! All the new adventures have been amazing. I cant wait to go back out to Utah! I'm sooooo happy!

No comments: