Friday, August 8, 2008

Dear Greenville,

My Bff aly took callie, kelsey and me to Greenville today. Greenville is where aly's cousin mallory lives. WHAT A HOUSE! it was so pretty. and they had there own lake. we went wake boarding! well they did and i just spashed in the water! they had a ramp and everyone climped up...well everyone but me, i shimmied up and had to have cam alys brother let me use his foot to pullll my selft up...i did get up! and then slide right down. but got right a back up.it was so fun! then when mallory actually got home she took us on the boat to wake board!Cale my boyfriend...actually alys 12 year old boyfriend did really good. he was tryin to impress me...i have to say i really was! haha then aly went and was really good and then....dun dun dun...MY TURN! i couldnt get up. then i tried again, couldnt get up and again, not up, again, not up, again, not up...not sarcassum there i promise. i couldnt get up at all..well i did up and fall strait over on my face. it hurt. then kelsey went and was great. callie was too...
getting ready to get in.
aly can fly!
ME!
Me my bf and my Bff

2 comments:

Katie and joe said...

erica don't worry- I don't know how many times i've tried wakeboarding, knee boarding, water skiing, all of that stuff, and I have never been able to get up- ever! i just take pictures now.

Hollie Gordy said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your summer before you leave..I am going to miss you a lot girl but i'm so excited for you!!!