Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Theres a first time for everything!




So, Yesturday was my first day of school. It we really fun but super short. And today I am going to my first real day. I'm on my lunch break right now and in about 15 min. I will be walking back to class. Its great being able to walk to and from! Well some pretty crazy stuff has been going on around me. I moved in as we all know to room 206. But, yesturday I'm moved again to room 203. Let me tell you!!!!! It is hard to move! I'm so glad I did! My 2 new roommates are a blast and soooo pretty! Tiffany is my age...well shes 18 but close enough. and her sister Bre is our other room mate. they are so funny! and just ballls of energy! I cant wait to get in the grove of things though. It still dosnt feel like home...and i have a fruit nat for a buddy. NONE THE LESS! this is fun. I havent slept though a whole night in about week. Its starting to take its toll on me. Now im pmsing so eveything is making me cry! and well gosh darn it...I just dont feel right yet and so like I said I'm just really excited to get into the swing of things and have a normal rutine and just make this place my home! I really do love it our here! its so pretty and just breath taking! but, my familys not here...my sisters not here...my dogs not here...my bffes not here...and well I'll just have to get used to that and thats okay. This is going to be amazing! :)

2 comments:

jon and kir said...

Erica- you are going to love it!!! My brother goes to BYU-Idaho but comes down frequently and he's really cute and has cute friends-I am totally going to have him meet up with you!! go to my facebook and view my friends-Erik Brostrom-he's cute!

Porter Family said...

Your room is so cute! I'm having flashbacks to when my bed was up on cinder blocks. Wow. I'm glad you love school! It gets better. The first few adjusting days are pretty hard, but you'll LOVE it!! We miss you here!