Tuesday, August 5, 2008


So 2 weekends was youth conference. This is me and charity be for the first dance...


We did a really cool thing. we all got to show off what we were good at . there was things like band, theater, cake decorating, dancing, art, stuff like that...well I did the cake one and this is the cake Emily and I made. its so cute!



WE had a sleepover lastweekend at Charity's. It was really fun! this is Cassers, Chairbear, and myself. we all got "makeovers"..some were makeunders. haha but we had a blast! Ill really miss these girls!
I did Cassie's makeup and hair and Charity's hair. Cassie did my make up and i did my own hair. i also did another girls makeup. but then i was done! haha
Cass and i love chips. o snap!

2 comments:

..................... said...

babe!!!! your hair looks soooo pretty like that!! what a hottie!

jon and kir said...

you girls look so cute!! Love the cake-it's beautiful!
We are sure going to miss you when you leave!! Too bad I am always down in primary I don't get to see all the YW on sundays!!