Saturday, April 25, 2009

The homeless...

Ever see someone laying on the side of the street and think,"man, It would realy suck to be them." I know I have...and now I know IT DOES! okay, so maybe I'm not that homeles...well at all. Needless to say I am without home. A.K.A making me of the homless pool. I moved out of my apartment today...actually last night. I had to turn in my keys and what not this morning. Sad! I no longer live in apartment 203, not ganna lie, I'm pretty sad. I have grown up and changed so much in those four walls. I KNOW I'm still no grown up. but, I sure have grown up, alot. I think I will take a minute to tell you some funny storys. I dont get along with all my roommates right now...well when have I actually. NOT MY FAULT! one of my roommates liturally went crazy. died her hair black and all! but, she and I were friends once apon a time...

Kayla, My first friend in Utah. Gets married in May. We were both newbies. Sat in the back of church hopeing cute boy would welcome us to the ward...only to find the two of us glued together. she came over that day and ate lunch with me...and dinner too. We stayd pretty close...then we became friends with our roommates. Still love the girl and wish her the best of luck! Everytime I see her I think MY FIRST UTAH friend!...p.s. she took me on a really akward date with her once...without me knowing...

Rachel, My first roommate...I met her and she well made me nervous. Loved the girl, She is so funny. We dont really have any funny stories just...I got really sad one night and made her hug me for like an hour just standing there...We also all piled into the back of a truck together to get a christmas tree.

Bri, We got really close. One time we were house hunting and we got stuck in the SNOW! we had to get out and PUSH! luckily this little boy came out with a shuvel. I miss sonic theses days. to bad shes gone crazy.

Tiph, We got off on a great start that turned into a bad time that turned into goffball ness that turned into I wont stop hanging out with your sister and brother which turned into room with me next year! I have had so many ups and downs with this girl. See you next year little lady!

Garret, This guys just kept me sane. He helped me to understand the sisters better. His sisters. He sings celine dion with me, went to prom with me, and let me cry on his sholder when I got yelled at by his big sis. He lets me drive his car. Thats all I have to say.

KRISTA!, She is crazy and I love her! I have so much fun with her and lisa. They are so silly and love to eat candy with me. Not just candy, I dont want to fool you. We eat...everywhere, anytime. But dont get confused we worked it off too! got up at 5 a.m for cycling...swam...went on crazy diets, tryingto get sexy for prom! haha Shes keeping my boxs and helped me become a famous rap star. We will forever be friends.

Lisa, this is is amazing. She is so funny and laughs at everything. She is the mother to two adorable boys who dont like me or anyone else! haha. She always knew how to work it shrink it and make it fly! Sitting in the back row with her and krista was the best move I've made lately!

Pres, I have gone to school with this girl since day one. I will miss her alot. We didnt really mesh well in basics but when we hit masters we became great friends! She might even drive the astro van to the airport so all my friends can go! She is so funny and shes got the cutes fashion. Shell be a great mormon mom one day! ;)

...Sad to be leaveing, happy to be gettin to Illinois. Happy to come back too! I'm goin to ask for everyones prayers now because I'm really nervous about the events of the next 2 months. I really need my job to pull through and I really need to have a good time at home. THANKS LOVES TO ALL!

No comments: