Monday, April 20, 2009

The Real World,

Things are about to get real crazy here in P-Town. I leave on the 29th, not for good anymore. I will be back by the end of June. I am going to be starting a teaching postion at my school, FOR MAKEUP! Isnt that so great! I'm really excited to get that started. My teacher offered me the job about a week ago. It changes everything...For starters I have to come back and find another job. I cant do just the one job because it isnt very high paying so I will be looking right away for another job. When August rolls around I will be moving into a new apartment and it is with Tiphani. Here lies the problem. I have a dog, no dogs aloud. Any Ideas? I'm really freakin out! there is no way I can give her away. My only hope right now is that my new roommates wont mind having a illgal dog around. Look at my little baby girl I love her. She is so cute and she is so loving. I cant give her away but I am in dyier need of a pretty long time babysitter. I would totally pay for food and things that she needed like she were mine but not living with me. I love her so much she is so cute! what do I do people...what the heck do I do?!?!

1 comment:

Katie and joe said...

shes so cute erica! i wish i could convince joe that we should get a dog....