Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The so 2000 'n late,



I've truly been slackin and for that I am sorry. I've been so busy. You see when I am about to leave a place I try and do as much as I can. Remember when I was moving away from home. I spent pretty much the whole month of july trying to get in as much time with my family and friends as I could. That flowed into August and now I am do it here in Utah. Tryin to close a chapture in your favorite book is very hard, you want to keep reading, thats where I am.





~This is John, Garrets old Comp. from his mission.


~Here are the lovers together..I mean boys!


~Tiph and I took are good friend Sieara out for her



~The other night our ward had a dress up party...we were the only ones dressed up.
~Open wide Garrett!...dont worry were friends!

p.s. he informed my he would not ever say yummy. haha

~These are my DR Girls. They are the best!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you're so cute!!!!!!!
BTW-Brady watches Tarzan all the time now-you should hear him say it. It's so funny!

Porter Family said...

Can't wait to see you! Have a super fun rest of the time there, though.