Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 5, 8 pm I'm starving!

All day I did great!

I didn't get hungry and I drank all my drink!!! Which was fab! I added a beet and a handful of spinach! So yum!! Much better then the yogurt actually!

But, now it's almost 8 and I really craving anything. Sweet, sour, salty, dry, juicy, sugary, meat...seriously just about anything!!

I had a small dinner and just now I had to have a second course, this time I had a turkey burger and moorrreee veggies....

Right about now I'd give anything to dig into the donut holes at the house I'm babysitting at...they always have the best treats! But, with 6 pounds lost...I refuse to give up!

I will now try to babysit and meditate. Meditate the delicious thoughts out and still play with these adorable baby girls!

I am fit, I am happy, I am strong!

No comments: