Monday, December 5, 2011

It's here!!

7:17 pm my "pink method" arrived! Which is perfect! Why you ask?!? Tomorrow just so happens to be my day off!! So, tomorrow will be the day I start and phase one is called "the reset".

"The Rest" consists mostly of me eating veggies and protein and I'm projected to be on it for 14 days. The goal is to lose 5-10 pounds before starting the second phase which I'll explain on a later date.

I will be enjoying a protein smoothy with strawberries for breakfast, 4 oz. of lean protein and unlimited veggies for lunch, repeat for dinner and snack on veggies through out the day. This may be hard for me, I agree but like I said I have a different out look on this thing!! Im going to try and keep telling myself do I want to be healthy or do I want to keep eating? Do I want the food more then the weight loss!!?!? NO!!!

So day one tomorrow. Here go!

No comments: