Monday, December 12, 2011

Hi, still going strong!!!

Yesterday was great, I flubbed up a bit in the morning but not really. I went on a date which doesn't happen enough for me to not eat at! So, I had a egg white/ red pepper/ spinach and the last thing which was the only thing not on my diet, BREAD!

With that said the rest of my day went great! No cheat, no hunger! This morning when I woke up I was .4 oz. heavier but that's not a big deal and I'm sure by tomorrow I will have lost it all again!

This morning I went back to my shake and still love the one with the beets and spinach!

Lunch was egg whites, spinach and peas.

Dinner was chicken.

I'm hungry but but I'm just going to go to sleep and make up for yesterday!!

I can't lie though, I do feel thinner and have more energy!!! I'm happy it's working out and ill keep going strong!

I'm so happy with my results this far!!!!

No comments: