Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2 months from today

...i will be packing up with my father at hand for the good ole' state of utah. Why you ask...well if you didnt know already, I'm going as far as I can for beauty school! well today is June 18th, one month from now it will be july 18, then finaly AUGUST 18th. O I cant wait! so... I have decided to set some goals. How about we go with 10 goals...sure good even number...

10 goals Befor I leave:
1. Work out for atleast 30 min. everyday
2. clean my room once a week to get into a good habit
3. buy more high heels...but still save money(2inone)
4. pack up my stuff befor I go go.
5. Read the whole BOM
6. Go to singles ward...maybe..once...(can I bend my own rules?)
7. Take lily girl for more walks
8. Spend lots of time with family...mostly my big SIS!
9. eat healtier
10. learn to love me!


so, there it is in all its cheesy glory. We'll see what I do. I've only really achived 1 and half things in my life...making 8th grade cheerleading on up and I lost 10 pounds (2 years ago)...so we will see. I am going to go work out for a while and then come home and finish my thank you cards which I hate because my hand writing is so ugly I almost cant bare it...then I will clean my room...maybe get rid of clouthes I dont wear....

2 comments:

Hollie Gordy said...

OH WOW only two more months!!! I know you are excited, but we will miss you so much!! hope to see you the end of July!!!

Beth said...

Congratulations on graduating...that's so exciting! I know you will have so much fun in Utah!