Monday, June 16, 2008

Let me tell you!...you have not been waiting for nothing!



Taylor Swift..pretty much my idol..shes my age and she rocks! her concert was so much fun! I would totally go again!!


So Here are my pictures..from last to first.
That is taylor with RF. The Fanalie..how ever you spell it!



This guy had a rams shirt on rockin it out!

Befor I got my better veiw of the end!

Thats them leaving...callie and I went back.


The Rascall Flats stages



Taylor was sooo good!



Befor the show started.


Dang Goood Popincorn..Kettle corn popincorn!


Erica(me),Aly,Callie..the aly girls! I dont ryme with them.. :(


All the girls. Bre,kadie,me,aly,callie


I took the Girls to Pottery hollow..spent 49 great dollors on my new debit card! yeah me!



Brady...with his little crack showing..gosh I love that kid! He was swimming the other day befor they left to head back to AZ and he started chasing lilly or something and his little crack started peekin!! I about died and then he wanted to get in to my car and I had to let him....I mean how do you tell that little guy no...I have NO clue!


3 comments:

Hollie Gordy said...

those pics of Brady are too precious!!! I like Taylor Swift too she is one of my favorites

..................... said...

haaaa! Brady is so cute!! even if his crack is hanging out!!! I love that kid!

Jessica said...

i bet the concert was awesome! you girls were looking pretty cute in your cowboy (or cowgirl) hats! i forgot about those pictures you took of brady-pretty funny!