Tuesday, June 24, 2008

heave hoe another go!

So, sorry if that is spelled wrong i do not know how to spell...never have. but i decided since its 12:18 and i have to be up in less then 5 hours for a 7 hour stupied shift at my stupied bakery job at the cool dburg...thhhhat i would try another goal..makeing it smaller though...o you dont think my other one was big..guess what i half picked up my room today and i hate a salad for dinner and got 2 runs in my softball game annnnd lets seee....i say nice things to myself and get me time which is actually just me sleeping ahaha and uh well i dont remember what else i said but that was long and my sentences are draging on so.

1 week. i eat super healthy...no junk food...and if i may have to have something it will only be a 100 callorie pac. and thats it...o and more water...yea see ive never been a soda lover but lately i have been drinking it...my 2 favs. root beer and cherrie pepsi...




Got to go...i will miss you my loves!

Rip:rootbeer and WILD Cherry pepsi





1 week. I will will will take a walk everyday with lily girl, dosnt she deserve it! o and i am gettin the step counter...im bring the youth back in our race to salt lake at church...long story short leaders against youth in young wemons to see if we can "walk" from navoo to salt lake...thought it was lame...ITS NOT! were already made it past the first stoping point! hahaha



...thats it...my 3rd one weeker is cleaning my room...or just picking it up everyday..but people i want to think reality here!
o and is it bad to just ignore someone when you told them you'd do something with them and then you really dont want to but they wont get the hint and you have to work with them so its crazy awkward to be around them and being really scared theyll talk to you about it in person.....guessing that he reads my blog im a little scared he will read this...uh good by facebook link!!

No comments: