Thursday, June 26, 2008

I looove blogging!

as you can see, I am an avide blogger. I just love having someone to talk to I guess! so yea, I blogged 3days in a row...I'm just really excited about alot of things! and it gives you something to read so dont think I'm crazy!..because I am :) So, UTAH update. My friend Steven from my 2nd to last post and I are going to see coldplay november 22. Well, so we think. I'd rather go to celion deion but he wouldnt go for that...yes I tried...wouldnt you!....and also today, my mother and I went looking for t.v's and beds in bags. bad news, I found what I wanted but even I think its over priced. good news! I went on a mile walk today..thats not anything I know, but I HATE walking! Thats really sad I know. I'm proud though. and I got sick this morning....vomit. yuck. I also ate so good today...toast and jelly.blueberry bagel and creamcheese.fatfreehotdog and steamed boccoli.and a nice banana to top of my evening. now I am waiting to fall asleep. Yes, at 8:46 i am dying to go to sleep so that I wont be tempted to eat. Also a sad factor in my life. No gray line here. I am on this for real. Well for now that is...Check back later for my relaps its bound to happen. UNTIL it does though, I'm feeling great! lets see...my short term goal 10 pounds. long term 38. Thats resonable and beautiful! mostly I just want to be the size of my sis. Shes perfect! I love her! o hey girl good luck on selling that house!

1 comment:

..................... said...

you are a nerd!!! you are PERFECT the why you are!! And oh so funny!