Sunday, June 8, 2008

And its over!


My Last day at Highschool EVER! it was great!


My alumni: Edwardsvill high school 04-08 life changing!




My big bro and big sissy!...we miss you chad!




Flowers..its a must have


Someone gave mike camra man position..haha


David...DBURGS BABY!!! 08! dont hate.




I have the Greatest Grandma..love you mommom!


My Family...we had a better picture but this is just us and i love it!


Mutter and Vater


The Gray girls and a Herm!




to the right


To the left!


Now kick now kick noc kick now kick!





Day befor gaduation we went to 54th street. it was. nevermind.




But brady was TOO CUTE!


Befor the Wordan homecoming the boys got intouch with there puppy sides


Befor graduation with kelsey girl!

Callie and Aly the aly girls..and me Erica..poo

My bff mikey


Thank you to everyone!
My table!
Across the stage
Mr. Hall what a great guy!
My day, but its still all about brady..hes not modest or anything! haha i love that kid!
What a great day i had....i had a really great suprise come..best day ever!

1 comment:

Hollie Gordy said...

You looked so pretty on your big day! David and I are very proud of you. Can't wait to see you guys in July