Friday, June 12, 2009

Breast Cancer Awarness

Tomorrow is the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 5k. My Mommom(grandma) had Breast cancer, tomorrow we walk for her. Tomorrow we walk for all those who fought the fight for their life and I couldn't be more proud of my Grandma. 10 years she has been surviving strong. For the fight she put up I couldn't be more grateful. I wrote a paper on her once. It was my hero's paper. I got to hold an Olympic torch because of her and her struggles. She is probably the strongest person I know. She couldn't come to Illinois to walk with us but She was be their in our hearts. Her spirt will be with us. Side by side my sister my mother and my self will be walking for a cure. walking for hope. walking with pride.

Mommom I love you and I thank you for surviving STRONG! here's to the next 10 years!
Have I mentioned I'm stoked!

1 comment:

admin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.