Friday, June 26, 2009

What a day!

I cant say that this was the best day of my life. But, It has been a wonderful day!!!

1.) Found the best spot in my bed. It was so comfy so very perfect.
2.) Babysat baby girl and she was like always wonderful!
3.) Bought some fake eyelashes.
4.) spoke to peeps about waxing.
5.) Gave a great makeup/skin care demo.
6.) Not only did I get to wax Sister Porters eyebrows, Got to eat some of her yummy food! yum.
7.) Learned that PEOPLE actually DO read my blog! They will be happier from here on!
8.) I've been around lots of lovely people today!
9.) Watched MJ music videos all day. Amazing.
10.) Saw transformers, got a surprise and a hug. Don't laugh Lauren, I'm still very excited! :)
11.) Getting home to a mommie and daddy I love so much. They are off the chain.
12.) Watched a little Grease two with my dad and some of those creepy shoes he loves too.
13.) About to go read my Scriptures and have my nightly talk with my father.
14.) Sleep away while dreaming of the fun I'll have tomorrow in Navoo.


...This day was great. I am so blessed. So very blessed.

Tomorrow marks a sad anniversary. Joseph Smith was martyred in Navoo 165 years ago tomorrow. The 27th day of June, 1844. My sister, brotherinlaw, and a few friends will head up to Navoo this day to remember a great prophet. I love that place, Navoo is just filled with great things, though we are there in memory of the prophet we will still be having fun. I cant wait to eat some ginger bread yum!

No comments: