Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just some things on my mind.

First off, I'm not sure ho many of you know but, I am a makeup artist. I Have been offered a job in Utah at the school I attended, I will be teaching girls the ways of the makeup. I am nervous and really realllllly excited about this opportunity and as the time gets closer I get even more excited! It is a program that my teacher and I came up with. Basically she gave me guidelines to follow and I build the rest. I have the power points finished and I'm working on getting a portfolio together. two questions arise from this.

1.) What are some things you'd like to know more about make up? I love to ask question and even more so I love when people as me questions. So, If you think of a question ASK ME! anytime anywhere. If I cant tell you then, I'll figure it out and let you know. Plus, this lets me know what people are thinking, people like the students I will be teaching. tryin to plan ahead.


2.)I am in need of a photographer. I am in the process of putting a portfolio together and I need someone to take shots for me. I don't have allot of money...so, I cant pay a legit person in a studio or anything but I also know that life's not free. Holla at me if you know anyone ;)

Another thing, on Friday I am giving a little one on one class to a lady about makeup and skin care. I'm so pumped! It gave me a really great Idea. Makeup Consultant. I don't know how it'd go right now But, I think that that is a good little side line job. What the deal is, I will give her some tips and tricks with what I have in my bag. But, as we all know, no two women have the same makeup bag. She will also bring hers and what well do is play with her makeup too. Allot of lady's, my self included, buy makeup they loved seeing on others or just at make up counters, not aware of what it is or if it takes different technique's to put on. We get home try it out and we think,"what did I just buy?!" Well, I've come to realize that all makeup is differed and takes different ways to be applicated. I'd love to help people know all the little gems they have in there makeup bag, those treasures you bought and never used are just as great as what you use everyday! All you need is a little help to open you eyes and it would totally save MONEY!! HOOLLAA!! haha.

Yay for makeup is all I can say, I love it so very much. I actually get butterfly's thinking about makeup? I just looovessss it!




...I did my girls makeup for them at prom. I've been doing makeup for these things for years! I love them for always letting me do it! Best friends rock. These are for sure my greatest clients! you can click on them to see them bigger. let me know what you think!

No comments: