Monday, June 1, 2009

I know I'm about to be twenty...


Tomorrow the Sims 3 come out. Why am I so addicted to these games I HAVE NO CLUE! I have gotten them all. I love them really, one of my best friends, Sarah and I love this game so much. Each time a game is added we freak out and talk about how excited both of us are and how we are going to play it so much!

Tonight my sister and I will be driving 20 min. to a 24 hour walmart to get the game. I have asked her to stay up with me and drive the drive to get the game that rules the world! I couldn't believe she said she would! She loves building houses on it so shes kinda excited too I think! I am so excited!!! only 40 min. till i can leave!



I cant lie, I highly enjoyed The Sims 2. It was everything I thought it would be and more! First off, I got to have my own children! They somewhat would look like me and my husband too and even act like us....just a little! I Loved the new building tools and decorations! I loved sending my Sims off in their brand new car to school, work, the mall and more! NOTHING was better then when I GOT to adopt animals! dogs, cats, birds, you name it! amazing right! Then came the seasons! Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall! Forreals people. They even could go to college now! man, The Sims 2 rocked the boat. I Know the Sims 3 will own the Sims 2 though! I even made my father buy an expensive piece to add to our computer so that I could play this game!






Here is where it all began. I can actually tell you where I played the Sims for the first time. I was at my brothers baseball game, it just so happen that the coach had the baseball field in his back yard. He also had a daughter a year younger then myself. She is the one who introduced me to the game I just cant let go. We sat up in her computer room while the boys and our family's played and watched some good ole' American baseball. I had to have it but alas, our very old apple could not respond to the the Sims. That totally beats the having to add a piece to the computer to play the game....here we needed well, a whole new computer. Then my best friend Sarah got the game! JEALOUSLY over took my life. We loved to make houses and live together. This is when I knew we'd be buds for a long long long time. (she is the one that is so excited about the Sims3 with me too!!!) Our friend laura had the game too, Sarah and I would go play with Laura sepratly and when we'd get on the Sims we'd try and steal eachothers boyfriend! haha love her! Finlay we got a computer!!! After many failed attempts my begging paid off and my parents bought me the Sims! It was amazing!!!!



....So tonight, I remember the good friends the Sims has helped me to have. The memories I hold with the Sims I will have forever. Cheese ball, I know. I cant help myself. I love the Sims! rock on Simers



LET THERE BE SIMS

No comments: