Wednesday, September 9, 2009

enjoy.






I sit here in my messy apartment pondering the things I enjoy most in life. I decided I show them all to the world. Why? Because when thing are going good, there going real good.

I think A list would go best with my collage.
  • mostly I just really enjoy my family. Hundred percent. They make my life possible. As the youngest I wreak all the benefits and I love every minute of it. I love watching my brother and sister be married and happy, Aaron and Jessica are raising the cutest little boy ever and Lauren and mike make me sick there so cute with each other! I love chad too, I love that chad is where I'm at in life and we can bounce ideas off each other and he unlike everyone else can completely understand where I'm coming from.
  • My Mommom, aka Grandma, is amazing. I wrote and very detailed and revealing paper on her when I was in the 6th grade. This past summer my sister and I found the paper. I was so embarrassed at all the things that I wrote! none were bad just very personal. But, My mommom was not embarrassed by it one bit, that beautiful young lady tears up every time she hears or reads it. She is so proud of the life she has lived and wouldn't take back one minute of her. She inspires me to be the best person I can be. Plus, were both waiting on the perfect man. :)
  • Little kids. I love them. They are so hard and tiring, yet completely and utterly worth the blood, sweat and tears. I baby sat the most precious little girl over the summer. Literally the easiest baby/PERSON I have ever met! She didn't cry she went right to sleep for naps and shed eat all her food without a mess. I'm talking sent from heaven. I love that little girl so much! even though she is not my direct relative I know that she is my sister and I was so lucky to be able to watcher her. Then there is Abby. I cant even wrap my head around how much I love her. My mom has been watching her since...well...befor she was born! The lovely May family moved into are neighborhood about 5 years ago and all our lives changed for the better. Abby has brought this spunky little feeling into our home. I'm pretty sure she is helping keep my mom looking so young and hot! She is the sassy est little girl Alive. I love her and this summer she decided she loved me back. I about melted, no I'm pretty sure I melted.
  • Brady, he more then deserves his own bulletin. My nephew my little energetic ball of spaz. I never knew that you could feel for someone what I do for him. It is not like "falling in love" or even "having to love", Its more of just this feeling of happiness. Every picture, every video, every story and everything about him makes me smile the biggest smile.
  • Missionary's. They made my mom so happy when all her chicks flew the nest. I really enjoy them because without them I wouldn't be here, well here as in Utah. Forsure my family would not be who and what we are today without missionary's. Plus, I've made some good friends from missionaries. Esp. the old ones. I love them and love when they find me on facebook. :)
  • My parents. They take good care of there littlest girl. I never have to go without. I may not always HAVE but I never have not. I love them so much. They let me live my crazy dreams which is scary for them because I being the youngest have the craziest Ideas. I'm not married I'm not at byu and I don't want to stay in the ville so they are little confused with the new changes and all But I love them so much for letting me be me. I stay outside the box and that is okay with them because they trust me. Even though I've messed up and heck we all know I have they still let me be me!!! YAY for them! :)
  • My best friend, She is amazing. She listens to all my story's. Good and bad, happy and sad and annoying and rad! She is aly and she is spectacular! We stay in really good contact. We know everything thing about each other and I'm so glad one day my kids will call her Aunt Aly! Shes so funny and random! We have these "best friend' posters in her room, she is loves her best friends! She even has a little picture frame just for me...and Grover! shes so funny!! forsure best friends forrrrsure!!
  • I'm really thankful for my sister. But, we all know that! I'd be nothing without her! She and I love each other and we have a bond no one can break.