Friday, September 18, 2009

Pep Rally!


Last night my roommate Samantha and I got to have quit the night! We went to the BYU Vollyball game and then Pep Rally for the game we are going to be going crazy at on saturday! I'm so pumped! I promise you there will be pictures!! YAYAYA so at the pep rallly I told Samantha how I have the most comphy shoes and then showed her and welp I had 2 different shoes on! not only different colors but different styles! all night...all night I had these shoes on....never knew! hahahaha



BYU BYU BYU




This is same with the Y in the background.


This is the Cheer and Dance team pumpin the crowd up!


Times this by thousands and you got saturday!


This is Samantha Me and Kara her, they are sisters! I love sisters almost as much as I love brothers!


HERE the TEAM! WOOT WOOT!

..they were single guys on the left married on the right...hahaaha

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You crack me up girly! At least your shoes were a right and a left. One time I went to school with 2 different left shoes on! Duh! Anyway, Aaron is so jealous you get to go to the game and it's not even on TV here for us to watch. (It's on the verses channel which they took away from Direct TV so we dont' get it now) He's sad! Have fun and cheer for him too!

Hollie Gordy said...

you are too funny!! glad you are having a great time living in utah!! miss you