Monday, September 14, 2009

Just on my mind.

I have been thinking lately about how I need to keep my life balanced. For me that means getting along with everyone, reading my scriptures, saying my prayers and eating healthy....Its always hard with all those things in a new environment. I'm glad to say that I see a balance balancing out. I so glad to feel this familiar feeling. I started my new job today which means getting out of the house which mean not spending to much time with one person which means my prayers are longer which means I read my Scriptures which helped me get a job so I can buy legit grocery's.


I love balance. I love familiarity. I love peace.


As of right now I'm great! better then great I feel peaceful.


I love being out in Utah, it gives me a sense of responsibility, hope for the future and excitement.
I just thought this picture was funny. I am Erica Fierce.
p.s. arnt my friends adorable!

No comments: