Saturday, September 19, 2009

Love being back!

My Ward went to our bishops cabin Friday night! It was so much fun. There was about 20 people from our ward there! I was so glad that I got to go. It was a giant sleepover. What was even better was there was no ronch stuff. It was very spiritual. I loved it so very much. We played capture the flag and hide n' seek, I bit it walking up the mountain in blackness of the night! I ate to many smores, sister peck made the best dinner and I'm pretty sure I can never eat again! This ward is so funny all we do is eat!

The bishop and his lovely wife kept up with us also. A small group of us had a discussion for over an hour...maybe 2, he and his wife staid the whole time to try and help us. I would say they went to bed around 4....and got up and made breakfast for everyone....amazing! We were all asleep by 5 and most were up at 9 not me though, I got up at 10:30 barely...and was soon rush out the door. I had so much fun! I cant wait to go back!






No comments: