Tuesday, April 15, 2008

6 weeks left...

SUMMER...is only 6 short weeks away...and then I'm done with school FOREVER! But, right now I am not done with school. It is 11:54 at night and I still need to study for 2 test and finish my scarf. My little vacation was not all it cracked up to be. While it was a really great time, I'm left with allll the make up work and I'm going crazy. I am so so so very stressed out right now. I just waked into to my room and realised I do not see my ice cream cup. What does that mean you ask, well somewhere in my house there is my empty Culver's cup...why does that matter?? MY DOG STOLE IT! She eats everything. AH I'm so stressed out! I really and truly hate school!

Well to top things off I got voted top 10 for prom queen..That's not bad I know! I'm WAY excited about that. But, anyone who knows me knows I wasn't actually planing on going to prom so, I don't have a dress, date, or ticket. Asap tomorrow I need to go beg a teacher to let me get a ticket. They were due on the 11th and today is the 15th, well now its the 16th. Saturday my mom is planing to spend the whole day trying to make my prom dress while I'm slaving away at work. I hope it works out because I don't know what else to do!

All my homework I need to do is just yelling my name. I CAN HEAR IT Going...erica..erica..EARTH TO ERICA!!! LEAVE ME ALONE HOMEWORK! ekkkk I just need a pause in time! I think ill go pray..good night..I mean good morning all!

1 comment:

Porter Family said...

Oh, my goodness. Congratulations on the prom queen votes! I'm sure your mom will do a fabulous job on your dress. Don't stress too much. Life is much better when homework is all done and gone. You are doing a great job working and doing all your school stuff. You should be proud of all your accomplishments.