Saturday, April 12, 2008

We are home..Finally

The Beach...Love it!...Miss It...Love them all







So, I love my mom and sister...but...enough is enough! 5 days is our max...well we just spent 8!! seriously I am my mothers daughter, whether that is a good thing or not I cant figure out, decide for yourself :) well I must say though, I truly do love my family and all there history. One day I will wise up and record there stories and write a movie...You would see it, trust me! My family is great! 4 great siblings with 13 Wonderful kids. And at the top...ONE HOT MAMA! Sadly my cousins in Germany couldn't be with us...and my "cousents" David and Liz are off doing grownup stuff but the rest of us love to be together at the "Eastern Sho" and I hope you love these pics! wouldn't you believe it, my English has improved 10 fold! haha...





  • p.s I still love Celtic woman...There voices are AMAZING! and I love my big (or should I say mini) Sister! She is so great! I don't know what I will do without her next year! She seriously keeps me sane..and insane...but she keeps me laughing! Love you sister! This week was SWWEEET!!



P.P.S YO! Sister Porter! This goes out to you!

1 comment:

Porter Family said...

Wahoooo! Thanks for making your mom do gymnastics for me. Love it! I'm glad you had a great time. We missed you guys. Just not nearly as fun in YW without you.