Thursday, April 24, 2008

another day at home...




yes folks I'm supposed to be at school.but as we should all know its junior sat day or what ever.so my fellow seniors and i stayed the heck home! HOLLA!so what else do i have to do but read blogs and clean my room(wait till you see these pictures) Alright so I'm supper scared and really excited....Ive done my creeping around blogspot and i noticed that the single people are the cranky one(for the majority) and all the married ones are perfect! haha but whatever that's just what i have noticed.

Brady boy




my room before...eek

my lovely card from a caring customer..
so i had a pretty hard time at work last night. I EVEN CRIED!the story is i get to to work and nothing is done. the morning girl didn't come in so Anna was left to do everything by herself, my manager did come in for a short while but she had to leave. well i get there at 3 and we close at 7 and i have to do a whole freezer pull list by myself! so i was very over whelmed...to shorten things up..


1.nothing is done


2.a cake due today, had and order and they have to be sent by 12 but no one did it so i had to call and beg the cake room to do it.


3.i see my freezer pull list with NOTHiNG marked off.


4.a mini muffin tray was ordered and never done so i had to rush and do it.


5. a costumer want some cup cakes with blue and purple icing


6.the girl last night did do dishes so everything was dirty


7. i had to clean one tip to ice the cupcakes


8. the tip messes up


9. i told the customer that the tip was messed up and that i needed to start over.


10. i called my boss and started choking up. he asked if everything was okay and i said no and started crying.


11.i turn to the customer and i couldn't keep it in i just started balling and i was like I'M SO SORRY ITS BEEN A VERY HECTIC DAY AND I ONLY JUST GOT HERE..and the person was soooo nice!!


12. my boss come back to cool me down and tells he hes sending help


13. i get the cupcakes to the customers and there great and then the lady customer comes back with a card! FOR ME! how nice!! GOD SERIOUSLY BLESS HER! i really needed it! it made my night so much better! i wish i could just hug her!


the rest of the night went way better...except i dropped a pie...i meet a real British man! he sounded sooo cool and his name was like...Robert Luke and he said my name is Luke, Mr. luck. my first name is Robert..i thought he said robin..nope Robert! haha what a night that was! I'm so glad its over...I'm bakery manager was pisssssed at everyone but me...she loves me an it made her really mad when she found out i cried..she was mad at the ones that didn't work not me just to clear that up...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i noticed you haven't added your wonderful sister in law and brother's blog to your favorite people yet????? after i commented on yours for helping me with my blog! :) what's up with that???? :)