Sunday, April 27, 2008

Prom 08'

So i had my senior prom last night! it was so great! My dress was fab! good job mom and jess! I actually think I might miss high school just a little...HA! yea right! Check out the pics. there backwards kinda but whateves just read it starting at the group..

Checkout that top hat!


We've been friends since 5th grade



My court partner


Im a Princess


We're All Princesses


My Bestie!


The Girls..I LOVE THEM!


The Group





P.S my mom made my dress in a week...with help from my sister-n-law and some other crafty ladies but wouldnt you say it rocks!!!




The next day I was up, after 3 hours of off and on sleep, by 6:20 A.M!! to leave for arkansas which we actually didnt leave till 9 so thanks LARLAR!




It was my cousins sons first birthday! HAPPY Birthday Jackson!!




2 comments:

..................... said...

What did I tell you about putting that picture up!! Its on now! I'm going to find a really good one of you!!!!

Jessica said...

ha ha ha.......i'm just glad you didn't put that one of me on there!