Friday, April 18, 2008

Lets get WILD!

Listen:
Erica Gray has come unstuck in time...o wait I hate that book!! As a little celebration of me finishing all my missing homework from my little vaca and aly/kelseys sweet 18, us girls decided what the heck were 18 lets go to a club! NEWS FLASH we are all to scared to actually go to st. louis so we just stuck around town. Thats right ladys and gents that means we went to good old fashion WILD WILD WILD COUNTRY! HOLLA! i love caps....but so were there and having a great time but none of us can line dance...EXCEPT for kelsey, she killed it. I was trying really really hard and so was Aly, no such luck though, o do you want to know about callie, well it killed her. she is so funy! she cant even shake her hips! goshs she cracks me up! but seriously we were all shaking and nervous to get in! but, we did it and now I have 2 Fat Black lines on my hands...LOVES IT! We've decided to suck it up and and next time go to 1014! It's an upscale club in the STL. Uh...well see if my mom lets me go. I dont know what she was so worried about with wild country though...it was just so much fun dancing! I love love love to dance. 1014 will be amazing if we go I just know it!



so peeps lets hear it for!

No comments: