Saturday, May 10, 2008

-3 hows you like that!?!

So, I'm pretty happy. I'm officially 3 pounds lighter! What a week too! We had our big barbecue on Thursday/Friday in foods class and I didn't touch any of it! Go me! And, in aerobics I managed to do the whole entire work out and let me remind you its at school so its not fun getting sweaty and stinky at school and I'm STILL soar from Thursday and can barley walk! haha I'm pathetic. Well, I guess that is it for now. Everything else is pretty boring. I've got to go to work pretty soon....uhh 8 hours in h-e double hockey sticks... oooo yesterday was yearbook day...my VERY last one forever...so sad, I had some good times at school and made some awesome friends. My really good friend Steven will be making the trip out to Utah with me in August. Only problem is hes 45 min. away. Other then that I will probably not see any of my school friends till the reunions. Except my besties I have to see them every time I come home..o gosh listen to me I shouldn't even be talking about any of this right now...just a forewarning for everyone...last day and graduation might be a pretty hard day for me. I'm for sure a crier! so get ready I may have some sad bloooooogs

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

Congratulations! I think you are wonderful. Thanks for your input today--mucho helpful.

Hollie Gordy said...

I am so excited for you!! Losing weight is so freakin hard. Sounds like you are on the right track, though. I think Jackson and I are coming up this weekend with David and Scotty. Can't wait to see you!!