Monday, May 26, 2008

Got it back!

I got the good Internet connection back. yeah me. boo me for having nothing to do tomorrow. Sex and the City, Friday. cant wait...if only I could find my Erica necklace. I wish I was cleaner, more organised, less forgetful, and healthier. whateves I obviously know we don't always get what we want now do we.

I miss good television.

I think I'm good enough.

I think the neighbor in this commercial is hot.

I think I'll skip falling in love and move to Europe and live in a cottage with lily<3

I think I couldn't be more bord and feel less pretty.

I think I should quit my job so I don't have to look ugly.

I think I'm excited for my new calender book.

I think this has gone on to long.

I think im boring....

Mike thinks I talk to much.

1 comment:

Porter Family said...

I think I'm going to have to beat your bum if you ever are mean to yourself again. :) Just FYI If you are super bored, just come hang out with the crazies at the Porter household. We're nuts!