Friday, May 23, 2008

At schoooool!!

At bread co.!


Trent the creeper and Jon Dillloww


My Final Art projects...i loved my lil mouse






he was my bff 8th grade...o harry

Right now I am in 2nd hour!! ahh last day! I will have pic's later I promise! My bff's and I went to bread co. on this lovley morn! haha....3 ladys have been kicked out of school and trent is a creeper!

...so that was earlier, and now im sitting at home with callie...all done with school! trying to figure out plans for tonight. ten14? hopefully...there is a senior get together so that might be fun. pictures later okay!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

your dad was so proud of those pics that he took of you he was showing me after he took them! can you believe you are all done with school? can't wait to see you graduate! we'll be back next sunday!

Porter Family said...

I'm so proud of you! You made it!!