Saturday, May 3, 2008

3rd times a charm

busy busy busy! I just had so much to do today! and I slept. Ive been working really hard on my grad invations and theyre messed up. My friends dog might of died so we didnt get to go look at bed spreads. Mostly I would just like to state that my mother and I have started WW again for the 3rd time. I'm going to try and get healthy for Provo. My manager at work said its one of the healthyest citys or something like that. So, I will hopefully be joining the health train! 1 month and 4 days till graduation! LESS then a month till the end of senior year 2008!!





wensday we went to the cardnails game. Our high school got to play. we were the bomb!


Im Ghetto!

Our new friend took this picture.
one was 32, one was drunk, one was oddly nice
it was an experiance, the nice one ate all my peanuts!

There he is! myBFF mikey. I wrote Osterbur
and the number 8 on the back of my shirt.
He hit a home run at the game today.


SINC=27 daayyyyssss

No comments: