Wednesday, May 21, 2008

AHHH

so how about 2 more days of high school! yea thats right ya girlz almost done! so I know I havent blogged in o...forever haha but its a good reason! I wanted to give you all pictures..but no such luck and I've got some good stories! Hummm lets see. So, my week basically consisted of shopping...I sure am going to miss mom and pops for that one...next...O AND this one is good...we went to the teacher play thing and it was so funny! they was killin me! and they kept talkin about hottie teachers like arty and myers. and it was teachers puttin it on! and then today we had a senior asslembly and we all set our cell phones to go off at the same time..it was pretty much a dud though. and then we has a really fun baseball game last friday...and um yea did i mention this weekend it 1014...yea that will be awsome! o and 2 mores days...did you get that one!

1 comment:

Porter Family said...

I'm so excited for you! Graduation is the best ever. You couldn't pay me enough to do high school over again! :) You did it!!