Monday, May 5, 2008

shweeww

I am pretty tired. Today I had school, that actually still makes me tired. Then I went out to kadie's new house and hung out with her and my big sis. OOO how exciting, lily got sick alll over my car! did I mention that I was kidding about it being exciting? Well even though that all sucked and let me tell you really really did suck!!!!!!!! I got an extra clean car out of it. It started out just on the outside of my car...I thought oo my girl knows how to vomit! and then I babied her and tried to make her feel better and then on our way home she let it allll out! I guess she found a little or alot of a treat at her cousin zoeys house! I was all nice to her till BAM it all came back up and i was livid! I tried to push her out of the car, dont worry i wasnt moving I had stoped in the middle of the street but she wouldnt move! I screamed so loud! My poor baby got really scared, it was all my fault anyways because i know she gets sick on car rides, but for my defence she can make it out to laurens we just ended up going farther. ok so then i get home and im screaming get out of the car! the neighbors must of thought i was nuts but i was just madddd!! I went to get the door for her and she had snuck out my side. Well she is laying next to me now and were both better. she has been sleeping since we got home. and im about to fall asleep now but i must stay up for THE HILLS! and so i will. My weight watchers is goin great! i trued DQ down today and let me tell you that was HARD! peace love and say no to drugs!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

well, at least i wasn't around to blame the smell on THIS time!!!! :) Ha ha-you had to admit that it really was your dog's fault and not me! :) Well, at least your car is all clean now! Love ya girl!

Porter Family said...

I can't believe lily would do that to you. I love all your prom pics, your mom did a great job on such short notice! I love reading your blog, you make me laugh. Good luck with your last bit of school.

Porter Family said...

by the way, I love your new background. Just had to put that in.