Wednesday, July 2, 2008

one week...down!

and the thounder rolls! wow what a week! a nice summer storm to finish off a sucessful time! I'm very proud. also, I use the , and the ' very well. :) So, back to it. I have done GREAT everything I was hopeing I would do. I walked lily quit abit, by the way her breath smells so bad I may barf!! I also ate great! 4 pounds down. How exciting. I read my BOM...not to far but! hahahaha. I rode allll the rides that my friends went on at six flags! I've only been on the batman befor this but now I'm a seasioned vet! Amanda if you read this! THANK YOU! you and josh made me go on the batman the one time and I've always loved it in the back of my mind. Now I have done just about it all! and i loved it, I'm also alive so my frears were put to rest!


Aly and I took the kids on a walk at the watershed!
Aly and I also went to see SATC a couple weeks ago. it being my 3rd time...i feel asleep! hahha
I sure will miss my bfff! like she always says...were just two peas in a pod...and what a pod it is!

No comments: