Saturday, July 5, 2008

aint no fourth like my fourth

So, I'm pretty sure my 4th of july KILLed anyone elses! Not only did I have to wake up at 5 am for work but when I came home...I knew what was in line for me! haha lukly it was way more fun then I thought it would be. FAMILY BIKE RIDE! wow, it was so great! I'm so glad I have MY family...they make everything fun! so first we had the missionairs come over! they were going to take us on the bike ride since they do it all the time. WELL it couldnt be that easy could it! so first my moms bikes tire was flat so we had to go to 2 different neigbors house and ask for a bike. while this is going on my sister lets me test out her basket for zoey girl and I put lily bean in it! she was scared but i could tell she loved it! so. then mike just starts riding around..so bord waiting on us. so did elder clark. he is a crazy rider! sooo. Then I tried to convince everyone that we needed to bring lily and go find her a basket. No one wanted to! so she didnt come...good thing b.c my mom almost killed ZOEY! she trough her out of the basket! hahahaha it was so funny! by the way peeps zoey and lily are my big sis and I's dogters. then when we finaly goooo I relise that my seat is well....Not screwed on. so we stoped at the start of the subdivison and my dad turned around to geta screwthing.gosh gatta love that guy! then were on our way...while on the ride we find out that my sisters wheel is ALSO flat! but still rideable! so thats good. well long story short we had to go to glen carbon and the missionairs there inflated laurens wheel. and we were headed back. I took us the wrong way. dad left us.mike tried to find us. and we tried to go up big hills. lauren and I ended up walking...and then the real fun began!(*to see pictures check lauren and mikes blog..she got all the bikeriding...)


My friend callie called to ask me to go to the fireworks in STL with her and her fam. but, we go some better invites later so back to dinner. After I got all glamd up I had to go buy a present..yes at 5 pm on the 4th of july! When I got home everyone was eating! so I began! o so good! my mom made the best cake too! cho/whipiceing! yummy!
TIM MCGRAW! EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
We started with lawn seats!..and ended up in real seats! how fun!
Jason Aldean opened...hes pretty good!
Then he was..in all his hot dadness that he is!..reaching out to me! I swear one time during the concert he pointed right at me!

....thats with out zoom!
1.2.3 light a bird I siiingg!!!
I may be a real bad boy...but baby I'm a real good man.
he sang some new songs..they were good.
Kenny stoped by <3
Thats not really kenny..and thats tims impersonator too.

coolll pictures!
If your reading thissss...
I HAD A BBQ STAIN ON MY WHITE TSHIRT. SHE WAS KILLING ME IN THAT MINISKIRT.

My bad pics of the fire works.

1 comment:

Hollie Gordy said...

man sounds like you guys had an awesome time!! we should have came there it rained here pretty much all day.