Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today is...

my 19th birthday. The first birthday that dosnt have a feeling. I'm not excited. I'm not sad..well kinda. I feel like I havent done anything with my life. Right now all I'm doing is getting ready for youth confrence...yes people, today of all days is youth conference. TODAY ON MY BIRTHDAY! 19!! I feel like the oldest youth there, lucky I know someone older, COURTNEY! Well be to old maids together...NOT that were old or anything. I just cant wait for someone to say to me..."wait your 19 your so short! man, I was married with 2 kids by 19." If this happens
I will totally die!!!! hahaha HEY! EVERYONE!...wish me luck :)


p.s my Bff is good Bff. She has already texted me.

1 comment:

5rosebuds said...

Happy Birthday Erica - a day late! Hope you had a great one!