Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finaly a Birthday!

You may all know that I have actually been 19 for 5 days now but my bffs and I have not been able to celebrate till now. Tonight my sister and broinlaw and 2 bffs callie and aly went to 54th to get some yummy birthday food. We saw our friend Joe working and I talked him into singing me happy birthday...well he said no at first so I thought he wouldnt but he came right over and had the whole table sing me happy birthday. It was fun! Aly and Callie got me vera bradley stuff...how perfect!!! seriously people are going to start to think I may actually be obsessed...ummm I AM! it all going to be so cute in my room! here are some pics, more to come when lauren puts them on her blog.

give me a break...we took off our make up. when I get the cute pictures youll love me again! haha

.....so cute