Wednesday, July 16, 2008

wow...

So, I'm sitting here trying to motivate myself to finish my room. but what the heck we all know i don't want to!!! So, ill tell you a little bit about my fabulous weekend...in jerseyville. If you did not already know my wonderful brother in law is from this crazy little town. it is about 45 min. from here i guess. so i went with my sis broinlaw and there 2 friends Lauren and Jason who are so cute!...yes i was the 5th wheel but its ok, I'm used to it by now! haha.

I thought the night was going to be bad b.c well MIKE messed up my corn dog. not so much though! i loved it i had so much fun! my sis has all the pictures on her camera so sorry. but so we get there and its like hick ville USA right here in front of us! Lauren2 and I just kept talking about how we felt over dressed and like we had to many teeth and to clean of lungs to be there! Which was mean after we meet all the nice people there! Just good ole' peeps tryin to live there lives. The actual reason we went down there was to see the demolition Derby. o boy i loved it! we got to see the first flip in 30 years! it was just right in front of us! o and i went and bought myself a corn dog with just ketchup so that may of helped! haha jk. We saw this really pretty girl there, she had this great head of hair! but, when we saw who she was kissing on we almost died! and i think that ?man? she was with had a little boy. but then it seemed like the little boy was everyones but that ?man? was holding him and giving him kisses i just dont know!

Monday my sister and I went swimming. we actually just wanted to tan...and boy did we! were both red lobsters now but thats okay. lauren was so red she thought she was going to pass out! i on the other hand just have 2 burt girls if you know what i mean! thats about it other then that im fine....except my poor broken baby pinky toe! yea see i jumped into a 2 foot pool and landed on my toe. what a bumer! its all purple and stuff! and i cant find the tape to buddy rap it so im kinda hurten! welll sorry for any missspelled words, no abc check here to day! hahaha

No comments: