Saturday, July 12, 2008

Girls Camp '08

Well, here I am. Safe and sound. My 8Th and final girls camp as a young women. I miss it. It is so much fun to be there in the middle of no where just being you. No worries, no expectations, and no stress. Actually, more like little stress. I left my camera in the car of the person who drove me but I will get pictures out!

This year we went to camp sunnen. i loved it! I went to this particular camp my very first year at girls camp. I loved it then and i loved it now! I have learned so much from this week! I have become closer to my heavenly father and friends. We never went to sleep befor midnight. 3 out of the 4 nights were spent talking till 2 a.m. and i wouldnt have changed that for the world! you see i come from and very protective ward. We have been together for years. its not often that people leave or come into our ward so we all have grown up together. On testimony nigth i spent it just balling my eyes out! I am going to miss these girls so much!

I meet so many great people at camp too! there was Samantah, lisa, emily, ashlynn, dana, brianna, elizabeth, michellee, holly. they ranged from first years all the way to forth years. Then there was the girls from my cabin! though we didnt always get along..haha..Im still really happy that i met them!

I will have more when i post the pictures! so keep checkin the blog!

No comments: