Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Big Sis,

I feel i need to humble myself to everone, please know im not going crazy(I think). I am so blessed! I have great roommates that help me for the future. I have found out while in utah that I am a great person and deserve someone as great :), still waiting...hehe just kidding. I have a great family too, I can truly tell the world my best friends are my mom and my sister! I wouldnt change anything about our relationships. I only hope they stay this strong forever. Also, I got me a good religion. full of truth and happiness and i know when i follow it I will be blessed, hence all my blessings :). I'm also excited in a while to be back in the ville, much need bffe time with my best friend aly is needed and will be had! and my little baby lilly who i find myself dreaming about!! o i miss her! i ofter imagin her getting into my food if i set it down...darn the cute little fluffy dog! Then i do get sad a little because no one is there to tell no too, no on is getting into my food, barking at the door, or even climbing in my lap! Those are the times i truly miss. so now with 2 1/2 months left, I decided I am ready to go home. I have done all i can in utah for now. yes people for now. If the chace comes where i can come back I will take it. But for now my life is in the lords hands and I may only know where i need to be untill may, But thats my life I love it. It is how its always been.Im not a planer, I am a see it, want it , do it kinda girl. SO LIFE! BRING IT ON!


...p.s to my big sis. i do notice the gramical errors..I DONT CARE :) love you.

No comments: